- Lack of Housing Is Hurting Urban Workers Far More Than Congestion Streetsblog California (blog) Full coverage
AutomatIQ Borrower evaluates how much debt a borrower can take on by looking at consumer data and income verification services. It is designed to be the first of a series of new initiatives to build a more efficient lender underwriting system.
Reflections from Redfin CEO Glenn Kelman on how the country, and the real estate industry, has changed in the decade following the 2008 financial crisis.
MetaProp, the New York City-based property technology (proptech) early stage venture capital firm and tech growth accelerator announced it’s investing $1.5 million in a number of real estate-related startups.
The former Trump campaign manager pleaded guilty to two criminal charges on Friday, and as part of his deal, forfeits pricey homes across New York.
- Mike Bessell to head Invesco Real Estate European research business IPE Real Assets
- Invesco Real Estate Recruits Mike Bessell as Head of European Research Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Blog: No bubble on Slovak or Czech residential real estate market The Slovak Spectator Full coverage
In this weekly column, real estate agents across the nation share stories of the lessons they’ve learned during their time in the industry. This week, Nest Seekers CEO Eddie Shapiro shares his thoughts on making it in the industry.
AustralianSuper and TH Real Estate jointly finance One Crown Place, London, with GBP280m development facility
- AustralianSuper and TH Real Estate jointly finance One Crown Place, London, with GBP280m development facility Property Funds World (press release) (blog)
- AustralianSuper enters UK commercial real estate debt market IPE Real Assets Full coverage