Zillow is launching its direct-to-consumer homebuying service in Las Vegas Wednesday after strong demand in Phoenix, its first market. And local agents are sharing in the success.
Due to open on July 1, the brokerage will have its own state-of-the-art retail space in the upmarket Bellevue Lincoln Square shopping center and be aptly named Coldwell Banker Bain Lincoln Square.
The Federal Reserve increased its short-term interest rate from 1.75 percent to 2 percent Wednesday, the second rate hike to take place this year. In a press release, the central bank said the rise is due to a robust labor market and solid economic activity.
Knock, a popular iBuyer that connects homebuyers with properties after buying their old ones, is expanding its home trade-in model in North Carolina.
- Notable Hires and Promotions Across Westchester's Business Community Westchester Magazine (blog) Full coverage
- Valencia (Spain): Best European City to Buy Property in 2018 PR Newswire (press release) Full coverage
- Ireland: International And Irish Update – June 2018 Mondaq News Alerts Full coverage
Connect the ICSF Sessions: The ins and outs of starting (and managing) a successful real estate team
If you want to succeed in the real estate industry and make your reputation as a top producer, but you also want work-life balance, then you’ve probably been told to start a team. The ICSF Teams Track is the perfect way to figure out how to build a team, or how to fix what’s broken on an existing team.
- The size of Europe's alternatives boom is revealed Funds Europe Magazine Full coverage
For those who didn't get to catch every minute of the real estate competition workshop held by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) last week, the FTC has posted videos from the workshop on its website.
Which tech tools are getting the most attention, and which are lurking beneath the surface, quietly biding their time until they’ll emerge as the next big thing in the real estate industry? You don’t want the answers to those questions to sneak up and surprise you, so make sure you attend Capital Connect.
- Fortius Global Value outperforms on Amazon, shopping, Brexit and Trump The Australian Financial Review Full coverage
Opendoor has raised $325 million in a Series E funding round while announcing plans to add mortgage and title services as well as expand from 10 to 50 markets by 2020.